WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT Cacao Misto™
You’ve done it again! The Cacao Misto is delicious! As a health-minded chocoholic, I really appreciate this.
Love this~ Let my husband try it~ (Didn’t tell him what was in it until he told me it was delicious!) Recruiting 1 more member!!!! Thank you!
I have been enjoying the Cacao Misto in my coffee ~ it is a creamy delicious dream!
have a question?
withinUs Cacao Misto™+ TruMarine™ Collagen contains high quality ethically sourced ingredients. We are proud that our products contain no additives, fillers or artificial colours or flavours.
- Certified organic coconut milk powder,
- Certified organic and fairtrade cacao powder
- Certified organic coconut sugar
- Certified organic vanilla powder,
- withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen.
- Himalayan sea salt
- Organic yacon powder
- Organic lucuma powder
Our Cacao is organic certified and certified FairTrade by QAI, Fairtrade certified by Fairtrade Canada and certified kosher.
We chose to sweeten Cacao Misto with organic date powder which has a relatively low GI.
There is no added sugar, the 2g sugar on our label refers to the naturally occurring sugar found in date powder.
Our Cacao Misto™ does not contain refined sugar, dairy or stabilizers found in conventional hot chocolate. It also includes the highest grade of collagen - withinUs TruMarine Collagen sourced from wild-caught, sustainable fish scale.
All cacao beans contain some amount of naturally occurring caffeine. Cacao Misto™ contains a small amount of caffeine, less than 40mg per serving.
Our Cacao Misto™ has a rich, creamy and chocolatey taste. Think of it as something similar to a hot chocolate but healthier. You can adjust to taste simply by reducing or increasing the amount of powder used.
No. withinUs Cacao Misto™ does not contain any artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
It is best to store your jar of withinUs Cacao Misto™ + TruMarine™ Collagen in a cool, dry area. Once opened, it is recommended to consume within 60 days.
While withinUs Cacao Misto™+ TruMarine™ Collagen consists of naturally sourced ingredients that have no known side effects, however, we always advise women that are pregnant/breastfeeding to consult their health care practitioner prior to use.
Many withinUs customers continue using our TruMarine™ Collagen throughout their pregnancy/postpartum health and have found that it helps minimize their pregnancy mask/ melasma, and helps to firm and hydrate their skin. After pregnancy many women also find that their hair or nails become thin and brittle. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen helps replenish and restore collagen within the body and helps hair grow thicker, and nails to become healthier and stronger.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and if you have any concerns, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
If you are taking prescription medication and have concerns about this product conflicting with it, we suggest that you check with your healthcare practitioner.
Yes. It is gluten free.
better than hot chocolate
What is withinUs Cacao Misto™?
withinUs Cacao Misto™ + TruMarine™ Collagen is a delicious, nutritious blend with the added benefits of certified organic, raw, Fair Trade cacao and withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen. Enjoy Cacao Misto by simply adding hot water, or half hot water and half warm milk/dairy-free alternative. Delicious!
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is 100% Ultra-Pure, exclusively and sustainably sourced from the deep clean waters of the South Pacific Ocean. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is clinically proven to have superior bioavailability than other sources of collagen, including fish skin collagen. Collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the body. As we age, our body slows the production of collagen, causing us to lose approximately 1% of our collagen per year. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is recommended for men and women in their mid-twenties and above to help the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and skeletal muscles. TruMarine™ Collagen is also proven to help reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Raw Organic Fairly Traded Cacao
- Raw Organic Cacao has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Cacao has an amazing ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g, vs blueberries at a mere 2,400. ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals (that come from pollution and toxins in our environment), which cause cell and tissue damage and can lead to diseases such as cancer.
- Cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron, 7.3mg per 100g
- Raw Organic Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium
- Raw Organic Cacao has more calcium than cow’s milk, at 160mg per 100g vs only 125mg per 100ml of milk
- Cacao is a great source of four scientifically proven bliss chemicals – serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with feelings of wellbeing, happiness, and have been linked to helping alleviate depression.
- Raw Cacao is a great source of antioxidants - Polyphenols have been linked to numerous health benefits, including reduced inflammation, better blood flow, lower blood pressure and improved cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Certified Organic Vanilla
- derived from the orchids of the Vanilla genus
- adequate consumption in your diet can have a significantly positive affect on your overall health
- Vanilla is a good source of B-vitamins like niacin, thiamin, Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid which play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- the extract of this plant can also help lower cholesterol, it can assist your body and metabolism to run more efficiently.
- vanilla is rich in antioxidants
- its antibacterial nature, it also serves to boost your immune system and lower stress on the body, making it much easier to recover from injury or illness.
- research has shown that vanilla can reduce cholesterol levels.
Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
Coconut sugar has a low glycemic index and is a rich source of minerals.
Certified Organic Coconut Milk
With its creamy texture and natural sweetness, organic coconut milk powder provides beneficial healthy fats. Some of these healthy fats are in the form of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that are metabolized by the body for quick energy.
Our organic coconut milk and coconut cream powder is ethically sourced, and carrageenan free. The healthy fats found in coconut can help lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and help increase heart health and function.
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Low Sugar - NonGMO - Carrageenan free - No added colour - No Artificial Flavours/Colours - Nut Free - No Fillers - No Additives - Organic Ingredients - Ethical Sourcing - Fairtrade Cacao
- Combine 1-2 scoops of withinUs Cacao Misto™ + TruMarine Collagen into a cup of hot water or milk/milk alternative.
- Mix/froth thoroughly & enjoy!
TIP: Boost your smoothie, coffee, or tea, by adding withinUs Cacao Misto™ + TruMarine Collagen
At withinUs, our mission is to provide premium products for our retailers and customers. Each ingredient in our products is carefully selected based on source, quality, and purity, and we ensure our formulations utilize Non-GMO, Certified Organic and Fairtrade ingredients. All of our products are third-party tested for impurities and heavy metals.