POSITION: Senior Office, EA +
LOCATION: Vancouver, B.C.
We are adding to our team in a discerning search for an experienced and dynamic Senior Office, EA + Events Manager to support our entrepreneurial withinUs team in running a diverse, successful, and rapidly growing business.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a growing brand with a team that is passionate about people, health, innovation, and creativity. You are a customer service professional with an upbeat personality and the ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanour while managing multiple projects. Your personal presence, communication and organizational skills have been demonstrated in previous roles. You are able to work independently and take pride in your work, holding yourself accountable, and the withinUs team, for the success of a smooth-running office and business operation.
- 6 + years of experience as an office manager or executive assistant, supporting executives, entrepreneurs, and teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service skills gold standard
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ensure effective office + project management oversight
- Develop and execute events to promote the brand, in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Foster proactive safety culture
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Responsible for office + events budget
- Ensure employees are trained on company policies and procedures
- Oversee logistics planning and resources for the office, inbound and outbound
- Act with the highest degree of ethics and moral responsibility
- Assist in on-boarding and the set up of new employees in collaboration with HR
- Resolve customer issues
- Actively promote and grow withinUs in the community
- Manage the GM + CEO’s calendar and schedule, ensuring that all meetings, appointments, and events are appropriately organized and communicated
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, transportation
- Handle high-priority correspondence for the GM + CEO, which could include emails, phone calls, and written communications
- Manage confidential information and sensitive company documents with the utmost discretion and professionalism
- Work closely with other members of the leadership team to ensure smooth and efficient operations across the organization
- Anticipating the withinUs team’s needs and proactively provide support to ensure smooth operations
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS
- Forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust Be part of an innovative, growing business, supported by a collaborative team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, and authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- On-site parking
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Paid volunteer days
- Extended health (3 months) and dental plan (6 months)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Friends and family discounts on withinUs products
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Green initiative for daily commuters
- RRSP Matching Program (after 2 years)
- Fitness Subsidy
After 3-month probationary period
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not respond to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We believe in growth and curiosity. If this post made you smile and excited to learn more about it - we want to hear from you.
withinUs is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. Diversity, inclusion, & belonging are fundamental in our vision to create a more inclusive future.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence below We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.