Healthy and delicious pumpkin spice pancakes = yes please!
We’re always looking for different ways to make the most of pumpkin spice season and include it in our recipes in new ways. What better way to start your morning than with warm pumpkin spice pancakes drizzled with delicious maple syrup?
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1 scoop withinUs™ Plant Protein
- 1 cup AP Flour (whole wheat, GF, or flour of choice)
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice (DIY pumpkin spice blend here)
- 1 pinch salt
- Cooking oil (ie. coconut oil)
- Your favourite toppings e.g. maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, sliced banana, coconut flakes
- Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl
- Add all dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a spoon
- Heat your pan on medium and grease with coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- Add ¼ cup of batter to hot pan to make each pancake
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side, before flipping and cooking another 3-4 minutes
- Serve with toppings of your choice! (Maple Syrup is highly recommended)
Let us know down below in the comments, your favourite way to use pumpkin spice this fall!