COLLAGEN-POWERED PROTEIN LEMON CAKE BALL RECIPE
Have your cake and eat it too. This recipe is so delicious AND healthy to boot!
withinUs™ Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen is a premium, well-rounded, multi-source plant-based protein. It provides 25g of clean protein per serving AND a full serving of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen, as well as iron, and essential amino acids. Our Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen contains no sugar and no stevia.
To learn more, click HERE.
The perfect addition to your baked goods or smoothies, this is one of our favourite treats at the withinUs™ office.
COLLAGEN POWERED PROTEIN COCONUT LEMON CAKE BALL RECIPE
- ¼ cup withinUs™ Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¾ cup of coconut flakes
- ½ cup of cashews that have been soaking overnight
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Zest and juice of one large lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil and butter- we like to do a mix of the two.
- ½ cup of coconut flakes + additional lemon zest for coating
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and combined
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to allow ingredients to firm up.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and dredge in coconut and lemon zest coating.
We are excited to see all of your photos. Tag your photo(s) using the hashtag #collagenpowered.
Leave a comment