COLLAGEN POWERED CHOCOLATE CHERRY PROTEIN COOKIE RECIPE
Move aside, chocolate chip, there's a new cookie in town!
These protein cookies are so tasty you might forget how healthy they are.
withinUs™ Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen is a well rounded, multi-source plant-based protein. It provides 25g of clean protein per serving AND a full serving of withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen, as well as iron, and essential amino acids. Our Plant Protein + TruMarine Collagen contains no sugar and no stevia.
Our withinUs RHN (along with our procurement team) carefully selected the protein sources to ensure only the highest quality ingredients were selected for this formulation.
Each protein ingredient is certified organic, sprouted, and fermented to enhance nutrient quality, absorption, and digestibility.
The added benefits of TruMarine® Collagen make this protein powder unlike any other on the market.
This premium protein blend is a great addition to your homemade protein snacks. We have tested some recipes in the withinUs kitchen, and these delicious cookies were a hit!
CHOCOLATE CHERRY PROTEIN COOKIE RECIPE
- ½ cup withinUs™ Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on your sweetness preference)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (we like using dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs)
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup walnuts pieces
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Mix together apple sauce and almond butter until smooth
- Add remainder of ingredients in and stir until mixed
- Form into round balls and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Let cool for 10 minutes
Leave a comment