withinUs is always looking for incredible people to join our growing team. If the job posting is not a match for you, but you are passionate about health, fitness, and our community, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you in mind for upcoming openings at withinUs.
At withinUs Natural Health, our goal is to provide premium grade products and an exemplary customer experience. We are a young, fast-growing team who passionately believes that wellness comes from within. We are currently looking for:
Company Profile: Since 2013, Vancouver-based withinUs Natural Health Inc. has provided customers throughout North America with exclusive, premium natural health products and stellar customer service. Join our fast-growing, highly dynamic company and work in a great team atmosphere. We are a youthful team that has a low-key, but high-performance culture, with strong accountability paired with total transparency. We believe in promoting wellness from within, and need passionate individuals to correspond with new, and existing, retailers.
You will be required to:
• Provide sales and customer service to a defined territory of new and existing customers
• Build and maintain a regular call cycle
• Support existing accounts by managing inventory levels, performing product knowledge, conducting in-store merchandising, and coordinating store promotions
• Develop business plans and marketing for customers
• Meet or exceed sales growth objectives
• Coordinate demos and trainings for both retail staff and consumers
•Promote brand awareness through various media platforms. Please note that some travel, attendance at tradeshows, educational seminars and sales meeting will be required
• Experience with, and a strong commitment to, customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit, and the willingness to take initiative and look for opportunity
• Excellent time management and the ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and professionally
• A motivated, challenge-driven, goal-oriented personality
• A keen interest in sales and marketing
• The ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• A talent for grasping new and novel tasks and concepts easily
• Organization, efficiency and attention to detail
• A valid B.C. Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• A 4-year degree from a recognized College or University in a related field
• Previous sales experience
• A background in natural health products and nutrition.
• A basic knowledge of industry trends in natural health
Please submit a cover letter with your resume in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.