withinUs is always looking for incredible people to join our growing team. If the job posting is not a match for you, but you are passionate about health, fitness, and our community, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you in mind for upcoming openings at withinUs.
At withinUs Natural Health, our goal is to provide premium grade products and an exemplary customer experience. We are a young, fast-growing team who passionately believes that wellness comes from within. We are currently looking for:
Position: Marketing Specialist
withinUs is a proudly Canadian company based out of Burnaby, B.C. Since 2013, withinUs provides premium and innovative natural health products. withinUs is known for its premium-select grade, TruMarine™ Collagen and was the first company to offer a premium select-grade marine collagen peptide to the North American market. withinUs excels in stellar customer service and values giving back to the community. Inspired by her mother’s experience, founder and CEO, Tami Nasu, introduced TruMarine™ Collagen to the North American market in 2013. withinUs became the very first company to provide a premium-select grade marine collagen peptide to the North American market. The company grew organically through word of mouth, and as word spread, production runs quickly became larger and more frequent.
Today, withinUs is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada (Globe & Mail, MacLean’s, Report on Business), and recognized as one of BC’s Best Employers (Small Business BC 2020).
At withinUs, we believe that health and beauty begin from within. Our team consists of purpose driven, phenomenal and passionate individuals who are extremely selective and dedicated to offering the highest-quality ingredients, resulting in exceptional products and uncompromising quality. Inspired by other businesses and leaders, the withinUs to Give program proudly supports charitable organizations creating a positive impact on their community. Since the beginning, withinUs has focused on being authentic and transparent, telling their story, connecting with our customers and building relationships and loyalty with community leaders. It is this authenticity that has been the secret to the success of withinUs. Join our highly dynamic team and be part of a supportive team environment. We are a youthful, vibrant team that has a low-key atmosphere, but high-performance culture, with strong accountability paired with total transparency. We like to have fun, learn from one another and work together as a team.
An exciting and challenging position exists as a highly qualified Marketing Specialist at withinUs’ head office.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will manage social media content and help support marketing and company promotion campaigns. Creating and executing engaging and educational social media content to help grow a strong online community. Staying informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while also helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans. This candidate will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company’s goals. The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. Prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
· Ensure that the marketing campaign calendar is updated to reflect the rolling 90-day plan
· Email marketing (B2B and B2C audience) campaigns
· Writing email, social copy, managing email database, designing email newsletters
· Work closely with sales, marketing, and design teams
· Manage and report on email marketing campaigns; making suggestions for improvements
· Build loyal relationship with customers and minimize unsubscribes
· Update and improve SEO on website and blogs for improved Google Search rankings
· Support team members to ensure deliverable dates are being hit for marketing projects
· Report on performance of campaigns and create plans to refine and improve
· Create a one-page post-mortem for all campaigns that can be shared across departments
· Communicate with team members across all departments about upcoming campaigns
· Regular meetings with Communication Manager to ensure brand and messaging are aligned within the company's goals and objectives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2 - 3 years’ work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
• Strong written presentation and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
• Impeccable grammar, writing skills
• Highly competent in Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
• Experience with HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Word and Excel
• Solid analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
• Strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing (all platforms)
• Experience creating content for the web
• Excellent time management and attention to detail
• Organized, goal oriented, high integrity
• A team player with the willingness to accept and provide feedback
• A genuine interest in health and wellness Attributes
• An entrepreneurial spirit, and the willingness to take initiative and seek out opportunity
• Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and professionally
• Creative, team player, enjoys learning
• Confident, personable communicator - in person, by telephone and email
• Honest, reliable, prompt and responsible
• Well-spoken, enthusiastic, friendly, great sense of humour, outgoing and intuitive
Please submit a cover letter with your resume in confidence to: email@example.com with “Marketing Specialist” as your subject line. withinUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in applying at withinUs, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted to participate further in this process.