POSITION: ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
TYPE: PART TIME (FLEXIBLE) & FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
A great opportunity with room to grow! Keep busy with a job that gets you up and moving.
withinUs offers flexible part-time and full-time schedules.
The Order Fulfillment Associate is responsible for packing the right products, shipping to the right location, and at the right time. The order fulfillment team provides outstanding customer service and exceeds our customer’s expectations. Time and attention go into packing and checking each order to ensure products are thoughtfully packed and handled with care. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our fulfillment team. This position requires a person who has excellent attention to detail, able to troubleshoot, manages their time effectively, and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
Under the leadership of the Logistics Manager and the direction of the Logistics Team leads, this position supports all areas of the distribution centre including receiving, returns, damages, picking, packing, transfers, shipping, and overall movement of inventory. Order Fulfillment Associates will have the opportunity to work and develop experience in other areas of logistics and customer service. In addition to supporting distribution operations, they also engage in training, team building, and team meetings.
- Picking and packing wholesale and online orders with accuracy and care
- Maneuvering skids, pallets and lifting and carrying product boxes
- Ensure all eCommerce and retail orders are shipped in accordance with our standard operating procedures and daily shipping schedule
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Perform tasks within a production environment, assembling products by hand
- Assisting with warehouse organization, labeling pallets, shelves, boxes as directed
- Comfortable stepping in and assisting wherever necessary, packing shipments, moving boxes for team members etc.
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of team members
- Responsible for overall warehouse cleanliness, and removal of boxes
- Takes great pride in the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
THE EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES YOU BRING
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Ability to work on your feet, bending, leaning, lifting, and walking
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy is one of your key habits
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Comfortable with basic math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Comfortable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Shopify, Ship Station is an asset
- A love for withinUs products is a plus!
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
withinUs is Canada's leader in premium collagen products and has been recognized
by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing
companies. Established in 2013, withinUs quickly was recognized for its innovative,
premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs focussed on being
authentic, telling our story, educating customers about the withinUs difference, and
building relationships within our community. It is this authenticity and transparency that
has been essential to our success.
As withinUs continues to grow, we are looking for purpose-led people to join us in our journey as we have big plans in the near future.
AT withinUs OUR TEAM IS:
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Entrepreneurial self-starters
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solutions oriented and creative
- Loyal, cultivates a supportive culture of friendship and trust
PERKS AT withinUs
We strive to provide a collaborative work environment and do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary that reflects your unique skills and experience we offer:
- Competitive compensation plan and bonus opportunities
- Extended health and dental benefits; Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible time-off including paid vacation, sick days, flex days, and your birthday off
- Bonus based on personal and company performance
- On-site kitchen offering refreshments, smoothie options, food, and snacks
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Onsite Parking
- RRSP Matching program
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Paid volunteer days
- Green Transit incentives
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, hiring manager will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter using subject line “Order Fulfillment” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!