Part-time and full-time positions available
Application deadline: June 21, 2019
withinUs Natural Health Inc.
Since 2013, Burnaby-based, withinUs Natural Health Inc. has provided innovative and high-quality natural health products throughout North America. We were the first Canadian company to offer premium select-grade marine collagen peptides to the North American market.
We excel in stellar customer service and value giving back to the community.
In 2018, withinUs ranked in the top 50 of Canada’s fastest-growing new companies by Canadian Business and Maclean’s.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, energetic, optimistic, and self-motivated Operations Assistant at the withinUs’s head office in Burnaby, B.C.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for processing online and retail orders, receiving and professionally acting on general enquiries regarding orders, and processing documentations from deliveries. You will also be responsible for coordinating customer requests and tracking order status on an ongoing basis.
You possess exceptional customer service and communication skills, a willingness to learn, open to new ideas, and show initiative, looking for ways to improve. You have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have great attention to detail and have a genuine interest in health and wellness.
Join our highly dynamic company and be part of a supportive team environment.
We are a youthful, vibrant team that has a low-key atmosphere, but high-performance culture, with strong accountability paired with total transparency. We like to have fun, learn from one another and work together as a team.
- Online and retail order fulfillment
- Product preparation - anticipate necessary stock quantities
- Delivering products and corresponding with retailers
- Assist in email and telephone correspondence
- Maintain or organize stockroom
- Coordinate Canada Post and courier pick ups
- Supporting marketing team when needed
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and professionally
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team for special projects
- Confident communicator - in person, by telephone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google docs
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and the willingness to take initiative and seek out opportunity
- Honest, reliable, prompt and responsible
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time and lift up to 30lbs
- Flexible schedule (occasional evening and weekend work)
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing and intuitive
- Reliable vehicle and Class 5 driver’s license
- Social media literacy
Please submit a cover letter with your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.