POSITION: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
withinUs is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our dynamic and
growing team. You will be responsible for managing and growing withinUs’s medium retail
accounts across Canada. You are passionate about health, nutrition, and wellness. The ideal
candidate will have experience in sales and is a dedicated achiever who thrives in a fast-paced
environment. The frontline representative to our retail partners providing first-class customer
support along with product knowledge and strategic marketing advice.
withinUs has big goals over the next few years as we continue to grow. We are looking for talented and driven individuals who are committed, and willing to work towards these goals with us. At withinUs, we are big believers in recognizing talent, promoting from within, and providing opportunities to continue to develop long-term careers at withinUs.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to help move the business forward - a self-starter, mission-driven with an unparalleled work ethic and drive.
This position requires a well-spoken, informative, energetic sales representative with excellent relationship building skills to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Support, develop, and build relationships with new and existing Canadian and US wholesale accounts
- Respond to new retail inquires, and assistance with account set up
- Deliver monthly forecasts, promo plans and Trade Investment strategy with your top strategic accounts
- Analyze data to identify areas of opportunities and gaps
- Manage conversations to prospective accounts to build a relationship, determine needs for the product, upsell or cross-sell opportunities
- Document all sales activity (Salesforce) and provide management with detailed updates, as required
- Meet or exceed defined monthly sales goals and targets
- Manage customer questions and potential concerns
- Document all sales activity and provide management with updates as required
- Maintain an accurate customer contact database
- Manage time appropriately to ensure that productivity standards and KPIs are met on a regular basis
- Liaise with the Procurement and Logistics team to confirm orders and inventory levels as needed
- Build customer relationships and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain an extremely high level of product knowledge of withinUs products to provide ongoing education to new and existing accounts
- Collaborate with General Manager on generating monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast and identifying long term innovation potential in market
- Coordinate and provide constructive feedback to creative teams on projects to support sell-in of innovation, packaging changes etc.
- Effectively communicate business updates with senior leadership team members in weekly sales meetings
THE EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES YOU BRING
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a B2B sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English (French is an asset)
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem solver with a proven track record for your ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Great listening skills
- A desire to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Energized, determined, and motivated to meet and exceed sales goals weekly, monthly, and annually
- A positive mindset along with a proactive work ethic
- Strong ability to work independently, under pressure, and consistently meet and exceed performance metrics
- Effective sales, customer service and resolution skills
- A confident, and engaging phone presence
- Excellent time management and organization with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well in a high pressure, multiple-deadline environment
- Accountable and excels in a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible in ongoing changing environments
- Excel in creative problem solving to continue to meet sales targets
- Passionate about health, wellness, nutrition, and fitness
- University Degree (B.B.A. or B.A. in Business or Communication with an emphasis in marketing or health-related discipline, science, or kinesiology) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Experience with Shopify an asset
- PO management software knowledge an asset (EDI systems & inventory management systems)
- Mailchimp and/or Klaviyo experience a plus
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS:
- Forward-thinking, and solutions oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust
You will directly interface with our team and are pivotal to our success with our retail partners.
At withinUs, we have a supportive team environment, we are a youthful, vibrant team that has a low-key atmosphere, but high-performance culture, with strong accountability paired with total transparency. We like to have fun, learn from one another, and work together as a team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, and building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT withinUs
In addition to our creative and collaborative work culture and team:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health, dental, disability benefits
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- Complimentary withinUs products
- On-site parking
- RRSP Matching program
- Fitness Subsidy
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Paid volunteer day
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.