POSITION: INSIDE SALES
Reports to: STRATEGIC SALES MANAGER
TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
withinUs Natural Health Inc. (withinUs) has been a leader in the health and wellness industry since 2013. withinUs is the first company to offer a Premium-Select Grade marine collagen (TruMarine™ Collagen) to the North American market. We are recognized as one of Canada’s Top-Growing Companies and we have big plans to continue this exciting growth trajectory.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and driven Inside Sales representative who is committed to working towards our growth goals. We are big believers in recognizing talent, promoting from within and providing long-term growth opportunities for our team.
We are a fun, highly collaborative team who works together to develop and execute ideas and we want to find someone to join us who is curious, proactive, likes to learn and is driven to continuously improve and evolve our go-to-market strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders via email or phone
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer questions
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Client payment management
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the services offered
- Attend retail and show demos to promote new products and provide education to the consumer
- Upsell to customers to increase orders, advise on promotions and bring in new products
- Contact customers via phone, email, or video
- Review competitors and keep up with industry trends
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (also qualities):
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English (French is an asset)
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest and passion for nutrition and health
- Active listening skills
- Knowledge of the current trends in the collagen and supplement industry
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Energized, determined, and motivated to meet and exceed sales goals weekly, monthly, and annually
- Passionate about health, wellness, nutrition, and fitness
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a B2B sales environment
- University degree preferability in commerce, nutrition or related field
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with SalesForce (or a similar platform) is an asset
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- We work as a team and love sharing new ideas and learning from each other
- We encourage creative thinking and empower you to grow and develop
- We are growing and there will be opportunities for growth within our team
- We have a new modern office, and it is a dog-friendly work environment
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Education development of up to $5000/year
- Extended health and dental benefits; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible time off
- Flexible in-office/remote work options
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Onsite parking
- RRSP matching program
- Fitness subsidy
- Paid volunteer days
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to fostering an equitable, inclusive, and accessible workplace for all.