POSITION: Fulfillment Associate
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate for a Logistics Associate that wishes to be part of a top growing Vancouver company with room for growth. Fulfillment Associates will oversee order fulfillment and assist the Logistics Coordinator with warehouse management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Printing online orders as needed
- Collecting products based on orders, using item numbers, bin locations, and quantities
- Assembling, labelling, and packaging orders for shipping or customer pickup
- Completing order and shipping documentation accurately
- Stocking inventory
- Completing cleaning duties as required
- Moving inventory throughout the workspace using various machinery and equipment
- Preparing inventory to final sale condition
Skills and Qualifications
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, with a dedication to quality.
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete all orders within a set timeframe.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple orders at a time without errors.
- Interpersonal skills to work well within a team environment.
- Basic computer knowledge to complete digital paperwork and shipping manifests.
- Ability to work safely within a warehouse environment.
- Ability to follow existing company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience in warehousing required.
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS
- Forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust, be part of an innovative, growing business supported by a collaborative team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, and authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
- Casual dress and business environment
- Extended health and dental plan
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Your birthday off with pay
- Dog-friendly front office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Friends and family discounts on withinUs products
- Free parking and bike parking
- Green initiative for daily commuters
- RRSP Matching Program
- Fitness Subsidy
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Education and Development
- Paid volunteer days
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each
candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any
personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and
interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence below We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to fostering an equitable, inclusive, and accessible workplace for all.
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.