POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
withinUs is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our dynamic
marketing team. A natural leader who will play an integral role in the execution of withinUs’s
digital marketing strategy.
withinUs has big goals over the next few years as we continue to grow. We are looking for talented and driven individuals who are committed, and willing to work towards these goals with us. At withinUs, we are big believers in recognizing talent, promoting from within, and provide opportunities to continue to develop long-term careers at withinUs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Digital Marketing and eCommerce and has a proven track record for driving high customer growth through paid advertising campaigns and SEO. A great opportunity for an individual who is both creative and analytical and thrives in a face-paced, and collaborative environment.
- A highly collaborative role to drive engagement with our digital audience, and amplify promotions, giveaways for success
- Critical expertise in planning and managing paid search, and social ads
- Strong storyteller (visual and written) to elevate our digital presence while engaging and converting customers across the funnel
- Plan, develop, test, analyze, and optimize our paid social and search campaigns
- Manage and execute SEO initiatives, focusing on on-site content and technical to grow organic traffic
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Manage spreadsheets, email and subscriber databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations/campaigns
- Compose and organize online content on social media accounts
- Develop, define, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Keep up with industry best practices, share learnings and insights with internal teams
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, inbound marketing & content strategy
- 2+ years of hands-on campaign execution & project management experience
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Excellent understanding of data analysis tools like Excel (e.g., pivot tables, data filtering)
- Experience in planning, building, and running paid media campaigns is a must
- A solid history of hitting clear KPIs and targets around revenue and results
- Proficiency with Klaviyo as well as SMS platforms/providers
- High level of tech savviness and software proficiency
- Strong grasps on email best practices including deliverability, segmentation, and design concepts
- Strong analytical skills, decision making, and conceptual ability
- Strong communicator with experience writing clear and impactful copy
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Great leadership skills – a true team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow
- Facebook Ads (required)
- Google Ads (required)
- Google Analytics (required)
- Google Data Studio (desired)
- Supermetrics (desired)
- Microsoft Ads (desired)
- Pinterest Ads (desired)
- Google Adwords certification is a plus
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS:
- Forward-thinking, and solutions oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust
A supportive team environment, we are a youthful, vibrant team that has a low-key atmosphere, but high-performance culture, with strong accountability paired with total transparency. We like to have fun, learn from one another, and work together as a team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, and building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
In addition to our creative and collaborative work culture and team:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health, dental, disability benefits
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- Complimentary withinUs products
- On-site parking
- RRSP Matching program
- Fitness Subsidy
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Paid volunteer day
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.