POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: VANCOUVER, B.C.
withinUs Natural Health Inc. (withinUs) has been a leader in the health and wellness industry since 2013. withinUs is the first company to offer a Premium-Select Grade marine collagen (TruMarine™ Collagen) to the North American market. We are recognized as one of Canada’s Top-Growing Companies and we have big plans to continue this exciting growth trajectory.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and driven Digital Marketing Specialist who is committed to working towards our growth goals. We are big believers in recognizing talent, promoting from within and providing long-term growth opportunities for our team.
We are a fun, highly collaborative team who works together to develop and execute ideas and we want to find someone to join us who is curious, proactive, likes to learn and is driven to continuously improve and evolve our go-to-market strategy.
This role involves working alongside our Digital Marketing Manager to support organic social media efforts and paid digital marketing. You will be the lead for planning and execution of social media initiatives and will support paid digital marketing initiatives listed below. This role requires a creative and analytical approach, using audience insights and research to make informed decisions. You will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing the withinUs social media strategy
- Planning, developing, organizing, and publishing content across all withinUs social media channels.
- Driving engagement with our digital audience, amplifying promotions, and promoting giveaways.
- Providing weekly/monthly quarterly reports and KPIs on follower growth targets, engagement, and traffic.
This will involve:
- Organizing and executing video and photo shoots.
- Creating Reels for Instagram & TikTok.
- Taking photos of lifestyle images (iPhone photography).
- Conducting SEO + Hashtag research.
- Staying on top of and implementing trending, relevant content and sharing insights with the team.
- Community outreach and management/engagement with social media influencers.
You will work in a support role in the following areas:
- Testing, analyzing, and optimizing paid social and search campaigns.
- Assisting with SEO initiatives - content and UX.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- Managing email marketing list, and subscriber databases.
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations/campaigns.
- Developing and managing social media campaigns.
- 2+ years in a specialized digital marketing role with a strong understanding of storyboarding, creating shot lists, video editing/formats, and proficient in various social media platforms (including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube).
- Experience with Klaviyo, Adobe Creative, Final Cut Pro, and/or Premiere Pro is an asset.
- Proven experience with paid media, email marketing and customer segmentation, SEO and eCommerce.
QUALITIES YOU BRING
- Critical thinking ability with a high attention to detail
- A solutions-oriented problem solving
- Passion and curiosity for marketing and emerging trends
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Big picture thinking with a keen eye for details
- The ability to report results and implications at a high level or detailed level as required
- The ability to use insights from measured results to improve marketing effectiveness
- An interest or experience in the health and wellness sector
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- We work as a team and love sharing new ideas and learning from each other
- We encourage creative thinking and empower you to grow and develop
- We are growing and there will be opportunities for growth within our team
- We have a new modern office, and it is a dog-friendly work environment
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Education development of up to $5000/year
- Extended health and dental benefits; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible time off
- Flexible in-office/remote work options
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Onsite parking
- RRSP matching program
- Fitness subsidy
- Paid volunteer days
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to fostering an equitable, inclusive, and accessible workplace for all.