POSITION: Digital Marketing Specialist
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Marketing Specialist > Marketing Director
DIRECT REPORTS: Email/CRM Specialist & Content Creator/Social Media Coordinator
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Vancouver, B.C
We are adding to our team in a discerning search for an experienced and dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to support our entrepreneurial withinUs team in running a diverse, successful, and rapidly growing business.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a growing brand with a team that is passionate about people, health, innovation, and creativity. You are a customer service professional with an upbeat personality and the ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanour while managing multiple projects. Your personal presence, communication and organizational skills have been demonstrated in previous roles. You are able to work independently and take pride in your work, holding yourself accountable, and the withinUs team, for the success of a smooth-running office and business operation.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading, developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue generation. They will have two direct reports: Email/CRM Specialist and a Content Creator /Social Media Coordinator and work closely with the creative team.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, email, SEO/SEM, and content marketing.
- Build customer journeys that drive traffic and holistically look at various customer journeys in the marketing funnel
- Utilize data-driven insights to identify target audiences, optimize campaigns, and improve overall marketing performance.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and other relevant tools.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling and consistent content for digital platforms.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices to continually enhance our digital marketing efforts.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2-3 years experience in a Digital Marketing or Marketing Generalist role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, and/or relevant field of study
- Experience working with Klaviyo to develop, deploy and optimize email + SMS campaigns and flows in order to directly manage an Email/CRM Specialist
- Experience managing media budgets and executing paid campaigns (ie. Meta, Google, Pinterest, and TikTok) Solid understanding of SEO/SEM principles and strategies
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation to directly manage a Social Media Coordinator
- Highly analytical and can set up dashboards and measure your work with ease. Comfortable digesting data and reporting on insights and KPIs
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS
- Forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust Be part of an innovative, growing business, supported by a collaborative team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, and authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- On-site parking
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Paid volunteer days
- Extended health (3 months) and dental plan (6 months)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Friends and family discounts on withinUs products
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Green initiative for daily commuters
- RRSP Matching Program (after 2 years)
- Fitness Subsidy
After 3-month probationary period
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not respond to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We believe in growth and curiosity. If this post made you smile and excited to learn more about it - we want to hear from you.
withinUs is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. Diversity, inclusion, & belonging are fundamental in our vision to create a more inclusive future.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence below We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.