POSITION: CRM Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Vancouver, B.C.
withinUs is looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to continue to build loyal relationships with our VIP customers and withinUs community.
As our CRM Marketing Specialist, you will report to and work closely with our General Manager and marketing. The role supports a fast-paced team that is focused on driving member acquisition, retention and engagement through CRM channels including email, SMS, direct mail and others. The ideal candidate is seeking an opportunity to have a real impact on a fast-growing and exciting brand. They will be responsible to ensure that all CRM initiatives are executed on time and established metrics.
withinUs has big goals over the next few years and as we continue to grow. We are looking for passionate, confident, driven, diverse, and purpose-led people who are committed, and willing to work towards these goals with us. At withinUs, we are big believers in recognizing talent, promoting from within, and providing opportunities to continue to develop long-term careers at withinUs.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, copywriting, targeting, set-up, testing, proofing, executing, reporting, and optimization.
- Ensure that all aspects of email marketing communication are accurate such as content, creative and link experience.
- Ability to think through audience segmentation, email/SMS personalization, A/B and multivariate testing as it relates to each campaign.
- Collaborate with General Manager to define channel strategy and roadmap to deliver ideas/prompts that line into the overall business objectives.
- Work with cross functional teams on coordination/execution of emails including 3rd party vendors.
- Perform A/B email tests to track customer behaviors and trends such as subject lines, product advertising and deployment times.
- Analyze and report email KPIs in weekly meetings.
- Coordinate and develop new CRM projects and campaigns including maintaining and updating CRM project calendars and documents.
- Support Managers with advancement of our email marketing capabilities including targeting, personalization and template development.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
- Strong collaboration with marketing team to build brand loyalty with our community through exceptional customer service and social engagement.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital B2C marketing role
- Strong experience with Klaviyo
- Experience exceeding customer’s expectations
- Savvy with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with Shopify
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A customer-focused, detail-oriented, and proactive
- High attention to detail, forward thinker with a growth mindset
- An outgoing and inquisitive personality
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible, driven, and adaptable with a fast-paced work environment
- Professional, approachable, with a great sense of humour
- Proven experience with copywriting (i.e., social media post, newsletter, blog, etc.)
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS
- Forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated, accountable, with a strong desire to achieve
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust Be part of an innovative, growing business, supported by a collaborative team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focussed on telling our story, connecting, building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, and authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- On-site parking
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Paid volunteer days
- Extended health (3 months) and dental plan (6 months)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Friends and family discounts on withinUs products
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Green initiative for daily commuters
- RRSP Matching Program (after 2 years)
- Fitness Subsidy
After 3-month probationary period
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not respond to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We believe in growth and curiosity. If this post made you smile and excited to learn more about it - we want to hear from you.
withinUs is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. Diversity, inclusion, & belonging are fundamental in our vision to create a more inclusive future.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence below We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.