POSITION: Brand Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: General Manager
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Vancouver, B.C
We are seeking an accomplished and creative Brand Marketing Lead with a specialization in marketing campaigns, social media advertising, and promotion. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will lead the marketing vision as we build and grow our presence in the food, health and wellness sector, and take our brand and community to the next level.
As a withinUs Brand Marketing Lead, you will be shaping our company’s 360° brand presence by uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies. You have a natural talent for leveraging web, digital and social media platforms to drive brand awareness, community and engagement. We’ll turn to you to analyze our brand positioning and consumer insights to build on what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can continuously improve customer education and experience. You will work across all levels and departments of our organization (sales, product, finance, insights) while leading and mentoring our energetic and passionate marketing team.
If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d love to meet you!
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into 360 marketing plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage and mentor a marketing team made up of a CRM/Email Specialist, Social Media Community Specialist, Graphic Designer, Copywriter & other external vendors (ie. photographers, videographers)
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Assist with managing and leading the vision for seasonal and campaign drive video and photoshoots
- Utilize outstanding communication skills for cross-functional collaboration. Work closely with product development, sales, and other teams to ensure integrated marketing efforts.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of proven experience in brand management with a strong focus on social media advertising and promotion. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Industry Knowledge: Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix. Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives. A solid understanding of the food, health products, and consumer products industry.
- Leadership: You will lead and mentor a marketing team made up of in-house and external vendors. Direct reports will include a CRM/Email Specialist, Social Media Community Specialist, Digital Paid Ads Specialist, Graphic Designer and Copywriter.
- Digital Media Expertise: Proficiency in social media platforms, paid advertising tools, web and emerging digital trends.
- Creativity & Entrepreneurialism: Innovative thinking to develop unique marketing campaigns and promotional strategies. You are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data-driven: Strong analytical skills to interpret marketing metrics and make data-backed decisions.
- The expected salary range for this role is: $75,000 to $95,000 CAD.
- Please note that the expected salary range provided is derived from a group of like roles within the local market. The final offer amount for this role will be dependent on applicable experience, knowledge and skillset of the candidate.
THE TEAM AND CULTURE AT WITHINUS
- Forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented
- Collaborative, passionate, and highly effective
- Supportive, and resilient
- Motivated, empowered, and committed
- Solution-orientated and accountable
- Caring and fun
- Built on friendship and trust, be part of an innovative, growing business, supported by a collaborative team.
We are proudly female-founded and are Canada's leader in premium collagen health and wellness products. withinUs has been recognized for several years in a row by Canadian Business and The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s top-growing companies. Established in 2013, withinUs was quickly recognized for its innovative, premium natural health products. Since the beginning, withinUs has focused on telling our story, connecting, building relationships, and developing product loyalty. It is our transparency, and authenticity, along with providing the best products available that has been the trademark of our success.
PERKS AT WITHINUS
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities based on personal & company performance
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off!
- “Hybrid” Dog-friendly office
- On-site kitchen offering food, snacks, and smoothie options
- Referral bonus program incentive
- “Giving Back” initiative that includes a paid volunteer day and company matched employee charitable donations
- Extended health and dental plan (after 3 months)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Complimentary withinUs products
- Friends and family discounts on withinUs products
- Education and Development up to $5,000.00 per calendar year
- Green initiative for daily commuters
- RRSP Matching Program (after 2 years)
- Fitness Subsidy
After 3-month probationary period
HOW WE HIRE
withinUs is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, we will not respond to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at withinUs, however, only those being considered for opportunities will be contacted.
We believe in growth and curiosity. If this post made you smile and excited to learn more about it - we want to hear from you.
withinUs is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. Diversity, inclusion, & belonging are fundamental in our vision to create a more inclusive future.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence below or at
We look forward to hearing from you!
withinUs gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to work, grow and learn together on this traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh peoples.