This simple 5 ingredient pancake recipe is a game changer, and will surely become one of your go-to's for breakfast. It is quick and delicious, who doesn't love starting their morning off with nutritious pancakes?
withinUs Plant Protein + TruMarine™ Collagen is a well rounded, multi-source plant-based protein. It provides 25g of clean protein per serving AND a full serving of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen, as well as iron, and essential amino acids. Our Plant Protein + TruMarine™ Collagen contains no sugar or stevia, and is the perfect addition to you post workout / morning smoothie, homemade protein bars, or baked goods.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop withinUs Plant Protein + TruMarine™ Collagen
- 1 tablespoon quick oats
- 1 teaspoon almond flour
- For a smoother texture put oats, withinUs Plant Protein + TruMarine™ Collagen, and almond flour in food processor or Vitamix, and pulse until smooth.
- Mash banana in a medium bowl, add egg and mix until combined.
- Fold dry ingredients into banana and egg mixture until you form a batter-like consistency.
- Add butter or oil into a pan on low medium-low, and add batter (we like to use a small ice cream scoop to add the batter to the pan).
- Cook on each side until golden brown (approximately 45 seconds per side). Garnish with desired toppings - we love to add on strawberries and coconut whipped cream as a special treat.