'FALL' INTO ROUTINE ~ withinUs Team
Photo Credit: Brit Gill
It’s official - fall is quickly approaching.
Now that the summer holidays have passed, it’s a good time to find a routine that supports your health goals and is realistic for you.
Starting a new routine can be challenging, old habits are hard to kick. Planning and preparing in advance is a great way to make your week easier and healthier while saving you time and money.
Here are our TOP 3 tips to help you ‘FALL’ into a new routine.
- MEAL PREPPING
Keep it simple:
Planning meals doesn’t have to be an elaborate process. Keeping meals simple can make grocery shopping easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable.
ProTip: Incorporate ingredients that can be added to several meal recipes throughout the week.
- Dice up some smoked tofu to toss in your salad - this simple ingredient is loaded with flavour, protein and is convenient for quick lunches.
- Bake some salmon fillets and refrigerate or freeze to add to future meals.
- Cook a big batch of quinoa ahead of time and keep in the fridge - this makes a great side with a stir fry, or try adding it to a salad.
- Wash, chop, and package up single serving smoothie ingredients, (minus the liquid) and put them in the freezer. In the morning, combine the packaged ingredients in a blender with almond milk (or your liquid of choice), and blend it up until smooth. This makes for a quick and easy breakfast smoothie.
- ProTip: Short on time? Order pre-packed smoothie packs. These packs have all the pre-blended ingredients in them and will be delivered to your door. Simply put the contents in your blender with the liquid of your choosing (milk/non-dairy milk, water, coconut water etc), blend, and enjoy! The withinUs Team enjoys the Blended For You smoothie packs.
Slow cookers are an ideal way to save time, but prepare a delicious and healthy meal. This life-changing appliance has the ability to create nutrient dense meals that not only taste great but are virtually hassle free. Slow cookers work by consistently cooking at a consistent temperature throughout the day, some can be set up to 12 hours in advance.
Meal prep services - more and more of these types of companies are popping up. Designed to save you time, meal prep services deliver fresh ingredients to your door, eliminating the ‘what should I have for dinner’, and shopping dilemma. Companies such as Fresh Prep, SPUD - Be Fresh and Hello Fresh are pioneering this movement by offering easy, healthy, ready to make meals. The selection often changes on a weekly basis so you don’t have to worry about getting tired of eating the same foods.
Photo Credit: Rachelle Beatty
Staying consistent with supplements will yield results. withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen is simply the best collagen supplement on the market. It offers superior bioavailability, is tasteless and odourless, and is easy to incorporate into your daily regimen (at any time of the day).
Some of our favourite ways to incorporate withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen into our daily routine are:
- Hot water with lemon + 1 scoop of withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen
- Tropical smoothie + 1 scoop of withinUs™ Plant Protein + TruMarine® Collagen
- Afternoon pick-me-up coffee + 1-2 scoops of withinUs™ Coconut Creamer + TruMarine® Collagen
- Hot water + 1-2 scoops of withinUs™ Matcha Misto + TruMarine® Collagen
- Water + 1 scoop of withinUs™ ReHydrate + TruMarine® Collagen (Lemon or Tropical)
- Herbal tea + 1 scoop of withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen
Incorporating 5 grams of TruMarine® Collagen to your daily routine is clinically proven to improve joint health, improve skin complexion and texture, and support healthy hair and nails. withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen is sustainably sourced, nonGMO Project Verified, and is stringently tested for all heavy metals and contaminants (including mercury and lead).
Photo Credit: Brit Gill
A withinUs team favourite way to stay organized is with a physical planner. Use your planner to set goals and record the actionable items required to get you there. Keep track of finances, birthdays, appointments, and coffee dates all in one place.
One of the most important things to schedule is time for self care. Check out our blog post here to see some of our favourite ways to exercise self care.
I am OBSESSED with your collagen products and recommend them to everyone I talk to! I am in the medical grade skin care industry so feeding the skin from the inside out and outside in is very important! My fav is the coconut creamer with my coffee in the morning…..that is all the reason I need to get up in the morning :) Cannot wait to try the new tropical hydrate!
Totally F A L L 🍂 en in love with adding marine collagen + frothing my morning coffee to kickstart these dark cool mornings! Ps. Try adding a few drops of maple flavouring + a sprinkle of cinnamon 🍁 Oooh Canada!
Love meal planning – it makes the whole week simplier, and I eat healthier and save money, Well worth the couple hours spent.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Matcha Misto. It is my favourite hot drink! I especially love the TruMarine Collagen as well and the little pouches are great for on-the-go! Looking forward to getting back into my routine and incorporating WithinUs products!
I love adding your collagen to my morning matcha, but sometimes I mix it in with hot chocolate later in the day for a treat!
Leave a comment